Tuesday, November 24, 2009

10 things

10 things I’m grateful for

Ok 10 things I’m grateful for well one is challenges in life the things I have been through made me the person I am today without that I wouldn’t know what I know I wouldn’t think like I do and I wouldn’t be me.
Another thing I’m grateful for is good friends there not easy to find but you no they will always be there when you riley need them I would rather have a couple good friends then all the friends in the world to name a couple there’s arran and easy that’s how she spells her name and I don’t think anyone here knows her Cody no one here knows him ether Jessica and agene no one here knows her fuggems well his real name is Devin but that’s what he goes by no one here knows him then there’s Sarah did I spell that right o well I’m sheer some of you no her Conner a bit of a pane in the well you get the point Erica ok matt well a little on the slow side but still ok I think that about covers it w8 I almost forgot one her name is Pam she’s probably the oldest friend I have and about the strangest little girl you ever met and she is short but cool ok now I’m done.
I’m also grateful for internet because it helps me keep in contact with my old friend and even some new ones.

27 comments:

  1. same heerr too bad there weas little snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lol but i did get a number of a girl i have ben trying to get for the last year lol im persistant

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky you kool who would that be ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol yo be onist in the last month i hove goten the nubers of about 5 girls lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. and 1 is trying to set me up with the other plus another 1 is intrestid and well 1 more there was some dirt lol and the rest r friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow nice work nick lol i woish i could get some more numberss

    ReplyDelete
  7. well im still mad becouse i had a list of about 15 frome old schools and my brothers lost it so there gone it suckes so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. we need to get erica in on this lol so there is more to talk about lol make this r chat room lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol i make lether look good lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. lmao lol wow dude i am soo borddd

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol erica has nice fun bags lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. yepp im soo tired its like im high but im not but i feel like it and idk why haha i gess thats how i feel wen i is tired

    ReplyDelete
  13. ya but dont u agree u would like to play with them lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. i hope erica dosent check this lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol same heerrrr itb funny tho if she does haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. yummie fun bags tickel trickel and bonce lmfaooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete