Friday, November 20, 2009

careers

1.
Carpenter

2.
Welder

3.
Steamfitter

4.
Sprinkler System Installer

5.
Office Machine Repairer

6.
Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration Tech

7.
Bicycle Mechanic

8.
Auto body Repairer

9.
Model Maker

10.
Electronics Engineering Tech

Ok some of these are just stooped like number 4 hell no why would I ever do that ok so number 6 is just not me number 5 I think my grandma did that number 3 that is that any way but it does not sound fun number 7 that do they mean is that riley bicycles or are they motor cycles number 2 I know a guy that dose that and he is riley good at it to number 8 doesn’t sound bad number 10 I don’t know number 1 wouldn’t be bad I have always liked building things putting them together and fixing them 9 I might be good at that I like to put in a the little details into things so when I’m drawling or sculpting I’m what you might call a parcel perfectionist and I think the eye or eyes of what you do are the most important part of the pitcher.

3 comments:

  1. model maker sounds fun creating new and adding details. the jobs sounds very fun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete