Wednesday, September 16, 2009

...

first week of school and i have to right a 200 word blog about my first week of school thats not right.
i would have to say rotc is my favorite class although i am suprized that i like all my classes.
now i just need to figer out how to us the spell check on this thing .
were dose it say how meny words u have riten?
how am i going to right 200 words when im 90% asleep i have a hard time righting 200 words when im awake.
ok i figered out how to cont my words and i alredy have 92 maybe its not as hard as i thought.
ok this is my 6th day of school and a week is 7 but 5 days is a week of school so which do i fallow?
wow im evin cornfusing my self .
maybe i should werk on my spelling becouse i suck.
cool im up to 152 words well its a start but i still need about 50 words.
i dont rilly get the piont of this but i still have to do it.
dose eny1 no that time it is i dont have a clue

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got all your questions answered about spellcheck, what to write about (what the point is...) Let me know if you still have questions...

    ReplyDelete