Friday, September 25, 2009

...


  • a is for air and i cant walk on it

  • b is for burt my last name

  • c is for classic cars like the camaro

  • d is for dog i have a dog and his name is buster brown he is a red nosed american pitbull

  • e is for energetic i have lots of energy

  • f is for for i have for litle brothers

  • g is for gun i can shoot a gun and im not a bad shot

  • h is for hole my brother was born with a hole in his heart

  • i is for ignorant my brothers are ignorant

  • j is for joke this is a joke

  • k is for keep so keep reading this to learn more

  • l is for is for lie and i dont lie

  • m is for michigan were i was born

  • n is for nickolas my first name

  • o is for onist i am onist i will tell u what i think evin if u dont like it

  • p is for

  • q is for

  • r is for ryan my middle name

  • s is for salsa

  • t is for the i have live in the middle of no were most of my life

  • u is for uncomin no one els thinks the way i do

  • v is for vote and i cant yet

  • w is for wolf my favorite animal

  • x is for x ray i have never had an x ray

  • y is for

  • z is for

No comments:

Post a Comment