Friday, February 12, 2010

i dont no crap about love

I don’t no crap about love but I do no I like music now I hate classical and there’s some music that drives me insane but that’s not what I’m talking about I’m talking about good music rock all the way and just to name a couple good bands that make good music 3 days grace, seether, kid rock, puddle of mud, 3 doors down all have some good songs but 3 days grace would half to be my favorite.

Ok next on the list to hit is girls god u love them but sometimes they can be a handful u can’t live with them but you can’t live without them it’s weird how that works it’s a good thing I like girls a little crazy or I wouldn’t like any of them granted there are some that well I just don’t know but something just isn’t right in there head no I’m not trying to rip on all girls but there are some psychos out there that you need to look out for but there are also a lot of good girls out there and if you meat one don’t let them slip though your fingers or you might never forgive yourself.

That’s all I riley can think of right now and if I have offended anyone o well I already sed it might as well get over it and just move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment