Friday, February 26, 2010

the plan


My friend and I are trying to build a go kart type thing from scratch we’re going to the junk yard over the weekend to see if we can’t find some ¾ in. piping or other things we can us to make the frame and roll cage but we need to make sure its strong enough to withstand the ten shin of the engine because if it can’t its likely to twist the chasse and that’s not what I want to happen plus we need a strong center to bolt the engine block to so we don’t lose the engine that would be very bad I’m hoping that my grandpa has a welder that we can use and maybe some other tools that we need. We also need to go to the junk yard to find an old engine to fix up so the rest of it will move. Plus, we could use some tires to it may take some time to put together but when its done it will have been worth it but for now it’s still a work in progress and something to look forward to. I wonder if you need a license to drive a go kart or a Doon buggy. O well ill find out soon enough so anyone who reads this I would like it if you commented and tell me what you think about it or if you know any good junk yards well that’s all I can think of for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment